Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Welcome Liberal Time Wasters!

If you have been directed to this site because you read on the net about Kentucky state government blocking liberal Bluegrass Report, you might have a little too much time on your hands.

Kentucky Progress is a conservative site and, as such, I have no problem with being blocked from state employee computers -- especially during work hours. I'm glad to have liberal readers who disagree with everything I write -- and I do get a kick out of angry liberal legislators who accost me in Frankfort because of what I write about them on this site -- but I value my tax dollars as well. If you are reading this site and would like to comment via email or post a comment here, go right ahead. But if you are stealing from your employer in order to be here, I hope your conscience bothers you.