Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas 2006!

Thanks to everyone who checks this site, comments on this site, ridicules this site, or provides material -- intentionally or not -- for this site.

We have much to be grateful for in this wonderful country of ours. Not the least of which is that in another time or place many of us rabble-rousers not only would not be encouraged or tolerated, we would be rounded up and shot.

This has been a tough year in a lot of ways, so I am packing up my family and heading off to Disney World for a week.

My wife has threatened me with a fate worse than Hillary in '08 if she catches me using any of our vacation time to write, so it may be a little sparse for the rest of the year. But check back when you get a chance. I will do my best to get something up every day.


Merry Christmas!