Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Emailing Frankfort's "health" bureaucrats

The Kentucky Health Benefit Exchange "ObamaCare" website helpfully solicits citizen comments and questions on their web site. They don't, however, appear to be too keen about answering them.

Take, for example, an email I sent to them on April 24 at 2:25 pm. My question was fairly simple: "How many navigators will Kentucky hire and at what cost?" One week later, no response.

So just now, I sent another asking "Exactly how will KHBE fund the Affordable Care Act Navigator program and how many navigators will there be in Kentucky? How much longer do you expect to be able to keep this quiet?"

I've also been copying certain members of the Kentucky media with my questions. The first mainstreamer who breaks this story out will have a good one.