Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kentucky's hidden 250,000 dependents

Kentucky's "Kynectors" have been signing people up for ObamaCare faster than you can say perjury since they first reported 521,000 people signed up for the program as of July 31.

So why are they still telling us the number is 521,000?

The real number is closing in on 800,000. At this rate we should have a million Kentuckians illegally signed up for ObamaCare Medicaid by the end of 2014. They won't publicize this for fear someone else might do the math and realize the next Governor will immediately step into the mother of all budget messes his or her first day on the job.

Our lawsuits continue to move forward to stop this nonsense. I'm writing briefs for the Kentucky Court of Appeals right now.

Unfortunately, I need money very quickly to keep going. Please click here and donate whatever you can today. Any amount will make a difference. I will fight this to my last breath, but I really could use some help right away.